Taxotere Permanent Hair Loss Lawsuits
Sanofi the makers of Taxotere fail to protect the public and patients under Taxotere cancer treatments by not releasing known facts from studies indicating the side effects
Friday, July 21, 2017 - If you or a loved one has experienced permanent hair loss after undergoing anti-cancer chemotherapy, you might be able to file a Taxotere hair loss lawsuit against Sanofi, manufacturers of the drug Taxotere for reimbursement of medical expenses, medical and psychological therapies now and in the future, lost wages, pain and suffering and any other damages that are linked to the company's negligence. If you have never filed a lawsuit before it is common that you might feel apprehensive and fear the unknown. There are the legal fees that you might have to incur and a person certainly doesn't want to be faced with hidden costs down the road. The following are some answers to the most common questions our Taxotere lawsuit clients have asked and the answers that have put their anxiety to rest. If you have a legitimate Taxotere claim we would love to represent you but no matter what law firm you chose we believe that the following information will prove helpful.
Who can File a Taxotere Lawsuit?
Any man or woman who has experienced permanent hair loss after undergoing chemotherapy using Taxotere is eligible. In addition, if a person is incapacitated for any reason including severe depression, family members may file suit against Sanofi on their behalf.
How Much Does an Appointment with a Lawyer Cost?
The first step in determining whether or not to file suit against Sanofi is for us to listen to the unique circumstances that surround your case. There are absolutely no costs whatsoever to you for the initial consultation as we work on a contingency basis.
How Long Has Sanofi Known That Taxotere Causes Permanent Hair Loss?
As early as 2005 Sanofi had warned Taxotere doctors and patients in Canada and Europe that the product caused permanent hair loss in around 10-15% of patients given the drug. This information was kept from the American multi-billion-dollar market in order for the company to protect its market share.
How Much Will A Lawsuit Cost Me?
Our Taxotere lawsuit will cost you nothing as our firm works on a contingency basis. That means that there is no cost to you unless we win and collect. Only then will we take a percentage. We will assume all the risks and pay all of your legal costs up front.
When Can I Assume My Hair Loss is Permanent?
Most chemotherapy patients are warned and understand that temporary hair loss is a given side effect of the toxic Taxotere treatments. If your hair doesn't grow back in six months to one-year post chemo treatment, you can assume that your hair loss may be permanent.
Are Taxotere Lawsuits Limited to Class Action Lawsuits?
No. You can expect real compensation from your Sanofi/Taxotere lawsuit based on your unique medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering, among other expenses.
If you suffered permanent hair loss after using Taxotere, you owe it to yourself to stand up for your rights and hold Sanofi accountable for the greed and negligence. There were alternative drugs available that your oncologist could have recommended however the Sanofi company marketing representatives deliberately concealed the devastating side effect of permanent hair loss and steered doctors to use Taxotere with financial incentives and rebates. Don't allow them to get away with what they have done to you, your loved ones, and your entire family. Call our Taxotere law firm today, or fill out our case analysis form.
More Recent Taxotere Hair Loss Lawsuit News:
- Taxotere Alopecia Warning Limited to the Fine Print | 5/17/2019
- Women that have to undergo chemotherapy for the first time face great anxiety | 5/6/2019
- Taxotere Patients Denied Their Right To Make An Informed Decision | 4/24/2019
- Patients Must Be Made Aware Of Taxotere's Three Major Side Effects | 4/18/2019
- Women Are Angry Over Sanofi Failing To Warn About The Possibility of Permanent Hair Loss | 4/12/2019
- Women Undergoing Cancer Treatments Are Taking Better Care of Themselves to Limit Hair Loss | 4/5/2019
- Taxotere Permanent Hair Loss Has Devastating Psychological Implications For Patients | 3/25/2019
- Taxotere Causes Alopecia Which Can Be Psychologically Damaging | 3/20/2019
- Drug Makers Need To Write Clearer, More Descriptive Drug Warnings Starting With Taxotere | 3/18/2019
- Taxotere Lawsuits May Teach Doctors a Valuable Lesson | 3/13/2019
- Taxotere Permanent Baldness Warning | 4/30/2018
- Taxotere Chemotherapy and Permanent Hair Loss | 4/26/2018
- Sanofi Sales Representatives Oversold Taxotere | 4/24/2018
- Scientific Study Confirms Permanent Taxotere Hair Loss | 4/12/2018
- Chemotherapy Drug Side Effects | 4/9/2018
- Cancer Doctors Fail to Warn Patients | 4/4/2018
- Taxotere's Psychological Side Effects | 3/13/2018
- Permanent Hair Loss Can Lead to Depression | 3/6/2018
- A Woman's Hair is Linked to Their Feminity | 2/23/2018
- Studies Indicate Taxotere Causes Permanent Hair Loss | 2/14/2018
- Taxotere's Ambiguous Hair Loss Warning | 2/5/2018
- Permanent Hair Loss Makes the Fear of Growing Old All Too Real | 12/29/2017
- Thousands of Women File Taxotere Hair Loss Lawsuits | 12/27/2017
- Taxotere Patients Psychological Trauma Result in Lawsuits Against Sanofi-Aventis | 12/22/2017
- Scientific Studies Point to Taxotere Hair Loss | 12/18/2017
- Cancer Patients Right to Make an Informed Decision | 12/13/2017
- How Women Think About Chemotherapy Hair Loss | 12/11/2017
- The Emotional Side Effects of Alopecia | 12/8/2017
- Taxotere May Cause Permanent Hair Loss | 12/4/2017
- Women Equate Baldness With Masculinity | 11/27/2017
- Symptoms of Permanent Hair Loss | 11/21/2017
- Taxotere's Warning May Have Come Too Late For Many | 11/15/2017
- Taxotere Benefits and Side Effects | 11/9/2017
- Women Were Not Given a Choice of Cancer Drugs | 11/1/2017
- The Impact of Permanent Hair Loss on Some Cancer Survivors | 9/29/2017
- The Emotional Side Effects of Permanent Hair Loss For Women Are All Too Real | 9/22/2017
- Taxotere is Highly Toxic and Causes Permanent Hair Loss | 9/15/2017
- 10-15 Percent of Cancer Patients Given Taxotere Develop Permanent Hair Loss | 9/8/2017
- Permanent Hair Loss From Taxotere is a Real Possibility | 9/1/2017
- Permanent Hair Loss Caused by Taxotere | 6/26/2017
- Taxotere Warnings Now Include Permanent Hair Loss | 6/19/2017
- Taxotere Hair Loss Lawsuits Focus on Warning Label | 6/12/2017
- Permanent Hair Loss in Some Taxotere Users Delivers Secondary Blow to Cancer Patients | 6/5/2017
Lawyers for Taxotere Hair Loss Lawsuits
Onder, Shelton, O'Leary & Peterson, LLC is a St. Louis personal injury law firm handling serious injury and death claims across the country. Its mission is the pursuit of justice, no matter how complex the case or strenuous the effort. Onder, Shelton, O'Leary & Peterson has represented clients throughout the United States in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation such as Pradaxa, Lexapro and Yasmin/Yaz, where the firm's attorneys held significant leadership roles in the litigation, as well as Actos, DePuy, Risperdal and others. The Onder Law Firm has won more than $300 million in four talcum powder ovarian cancer lawsuits in St. Louis. Law firms throughout the nation often seek its experience and expertise on complex litigation.